Monday, July 13, 2009

A True Friend

What is a true friend? Some might say a true friend is someone you can call at any hour and talk to without any thought of time in your mind. Others might say a true friend is someone you can really be yourself around. I agree with those things, but I think it goes deeper than that. I say a true friend is someone who will peel the dead skin off your back after you've been sunburned. Bonnie wins my true friend award!

I guess our apartment is extra dusty this week.

* WARNING * THE PICTURE BELOW IS GRAPHIC, MAYBE EVEN DISTURBING
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

6 comments:

Leah said...

haha. that is a little gross. :)

dabradberrys said...

That's my little girl ! I really liked the sentiment of the previous post but this is nice too.

dabradberrys said...

I guess we should thank you for not showing a picture of your back. MOM

Dave, Kristen, Katelyn, Anna, and Ben McCurdy said...

If Bonnie is ever not available for peeling duty...please call me!!

Jessica said...

thank you bonnie, for taking over my job. i never thought i would find a replacement!

Ms. Woodard's Class said...

Love it! I am one of those friends I would have to say....dosent gross me out. love you!