Monday, July 27, 2009

Bonnie and David Tie The Knot!

Well, the day that once seemed so far away has come and gone; David and Bonnie finally tied the knot on July 25, 2009 at Royal Lane Baptist Church in Dallas, TX. After much drama with a reception venue who suggested they give Bonnie her money back and go somewhere else because "it would be cheaper for us in the end" two weeks (yes, I said TWO weeks) before her wedding, the Lord opened the door to a way better venue with supreme customer service!

NOTES:
1. If you are looking for a wedding reception venue in Dallas, TX, I highly recommend The Starlight Room.

2. If you'd like to save a lot of stress by knowing WHERE NOT TO GO FOR YOUR WEDDING RECEPTION, I'll be happy to tell you.

3. Our make-up was done by a college friend of Bonnie's, Rayven. She's super sweet and really great at what she does. Check out her website and follow along as she turns her passion into a profession!

The day was perfect and so much fun! Bonnie was one hot bride and David was one handsome groom! The ceremony was sweet and the reception a blast! Bonnie's mom decorated the entire reception venue and it was so beautiful! She's just amazing... Here are some pictures from the event.





6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Hey Brittany! It's Ashleigh from Sigma and I saw your facebook status on a boring Monday night. I thought I'd take a look at your blog and I loved seeing the pics of Bonnie and reading about your savings in the other entry. I hope you don't mind my reading it and that you are doing well out in the "real world" of life after UNT.

Jessica said...

You are one hot bridesmaid!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, the venue backed out? First, I need to know why they wanted her to go somewhere else? Was it because she needed to make changes and they werent accommodating? Second, why would they tell her it would be cheaper for her to go somewhere else? And third - who are these losers who shoo customers away? I must warn my engaged friends!

Dave, Kristen, Katelyn, Anna, and Ben McCurdy said...

Awesome dude!!

dabradberrys said...

Woo wee ! Check out the hot babe in the black dress ! No, not the babe standing next to the bride. The hot babe on the right of the three hot babes.

dabradberrys said...

I just figured out that if I click the photos that they enlarge. Her bridal portraits are beautiful! Her mom did a great job decorating. The photo of her with her grandmother is precious. I love the photo of the 3 bridesmaids--y'all have beautiful smiles and look very elegant. Glad there was a happy ending to their beginning by finding just the right place for her reception. The Lord has a great way of working things out.
Love, MOM