Thursday, March 18, 2010

Free Pastry at Starbucks!

I'm a little sad to report that I did not have time to swing by Baja Fresh for my free burrito yesterday. However, I have never been to Baja Fresh so I really don't know what I missed out on, which makes the reality of the situation a little less painful.

On the other hand, I would be SUPER sad if I missed out on a FREE pastry from Starbucks! So I'm just not going to do that. You don't miss out either, okay?

Here are the details:
Who: You.
What: A FREE pastry at Starbucks (while pastries last) - get your coupon here - with the purchase of a handcrafted beverage.
When: Tuesday, March 23rd, until 10:30 am.
Where: Starbucks.
Why: Just Because.

Note: If you have a PDA, you don't have to print out the coupon. Just click on the coupon link above and show the barista the coupon on your phone. HOLLER!

1 comment:

Dave, Kristen, Katelyn, Anna, and Ben McCurdy said...

Just printed this out and am going to use it bright and early on Tuesday morning!