Monday, May 18, 2009

Jessica Graduated!

My cute little sister, (I say little, but she's actually 3 1/2 years older than me) Jessica, graduated from Texas State University on Friday! Jessica received her Masters and Certification in Elementary Education. She even received a snazzy diploma holder (shown below) when she walked across stage. Way to go Jess - we are proud of you! She is currently looking for a job, so if you know of any open positions in Austin, HOLLA!


NOTE: I definitely can't post a picture of my parents without speaking to how freaking cute they are - don't you just want to run up to them and give them a big hug and a kiss?

2 comments:

Dave, Kristen, Katelyn, Anna, and Ben McCurdy said...

Yeah Jessica!!! We are proud of you too!! And yes Britt..our parents are so cute!!

Jessica said...

our parents are so cute, it almost hurts.