Sunday, May 17, 2009

Frugal Friday - I Got Nothing

My apologies... I did not have time to post on Friday or Saturday due to my participation in some of the most fun wedding festivities I have ever been a part of! Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. JR Baker! I'll post details and photos later. You will probably be able to see some of their sweet photos within in the next week, here: www.shaunmenary.com. Shaun is such an awesome photographer and I would highly recommend his services to anyone wanting to get some B.A. photos!

So I did not receive cost savings from any of my purchases this week, BUT I only bought a couple of things throughout the week so I'm not too sad about it. One way I did save money was by making cheese and chicken quesadillas with Ali and the McCurdys! Ali and I went over to Kristen and Dave's to make dinner and watch the season finale of the Biggest Loser, which you know is a favorite show of mine. Helen won after losing a whopping 140 lbs. WHAT?!?! I've been working out for 5 months and I can't seem to lose even 10 lbs! Oh well, what are you going to do?

No comments: