Monday, March 15, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Freebie!

Hey, I just noticed this is my 100th post. Happy posting to me!

In other news, Baja Fresh is celebrating St. Patrick's Day with FREE burritos! Print out this coupon, bring it into your local Baja Fresh between 11:00 am and 8:00 pm on March 17th and enjoy a free burrito! Since you probably won't take time to read the fine print, I read it for you. Here's the deal: 1. You have to be their Facebook fan. Once you click the link above, log in to Facebook. Your name has to be displayed on the printout. I had to click the Account drop down on the top right part of the page to display my name, PDF it and then print it. The fine print says that you have to present "a fully printed Facebook page that includes the offer, comments and fan name" - that's you. Three restrictions apply when redeeming your coupon: 1. You have to present an ID that matches the name on your print out. 2. You have to wear green, well because that's fun to have a restaurant full of people wearing the same color. 3. You have to buy a large beverage. I know it seems like a lot of work, but it's really not. To find the closest Baja Fresh to you, click here.

No comments: