Friday, June 19, 2009

Frugal Friday!

Sunday, June 14th: Today, my sisters, Katelyn and I went to partake in the goodness that is Dunkin’ Donuts. It just so happened that they were having a promotion on their small lattes – score!

Original price: $2.39. My price: $0.99. Total Savings: $1.40 or 59%.

Tuesday, June 16th: I went to Market Street today to get some much needed toiletries. I was running low on my moisturizer, but I remembered that the lady who did my make-up at Brittany’s wedding used a moisturizer that I really liked. Because I am a visual person, I went online to http://www.cleanandclear.com/ to try to find the turquoise topped bottle. Success. Not only was it a success, but I also found a coupon section on their website and scored $2.00 off any Clean & Clear product.

Original price: $6.49. My price: $4.49. Total Savings: $2.00 or 31%.

Friday, June 19th: My co-worker, Heather M., brought me one of my favorite treats this morning! Apparently, Market Street was having a “buy one get one” on breakfast tacos all week and I had no idea! Why would no one tell me this vital piece of information? Heather did let me partake, however, by bringing a breakfast taco to work this morning for me. How kind! It was delicious!

Frugal Tip: I’ve found that most manufacturers have coupons on their website. Before going to the store for a specific item, check the manufacturer’s website for a coupon. You might have to join the mailing list to get the coupon, but those e-mails will go straight to your SPAM folder anyway. A small price to pay for a great savings!

Total Weekly Savings: $3.40 or 39%.

No comments: