Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pictures from Christmas - Finally!

I finally bought a USB to transfer my pictures from my memory card to my computer. Enjoy the pictures to go along with my Christmas 2009 post.








One of these things is not like the others...


You have a baby... in a kareoke bar...


The original pine cone.

We always get nervous that the caramel sauce for our sweet potatoes isn't going to come together... we have little faith in the power of butter, sugar and heat.



Let the annual card making contest begin...

Evan wins first place in the International division - "Chritma"

Katelyn wins first place in the my little Pepaw division

Mom wins first place for the best use of ribbon.

Kristen wins first place in the ready to hang division.

Jessica wins first place for the most decorative.

Eddie (the dog) wins first place in the K-9 division.

I win first place for the "holiest" card.

Dave wins first place in the "already in the bag" division.





My dad is so cute.

He's in his outdated "TAC by Schneider Electric" branded apparel.

It was a long day...


And now for the videos you've all been waiting for...


Evan

Dave

Jessica

Katelyn

Kristen

Me

Mom and Dad

5 comments:

Leah said...

Wow! Thank you! I now have some serious footage of Ev and Jess in case I ever need it... if they ever misbehave.

Dave, Kristen, Katelyn, Anna, and Ben McCurdy said...

So stinkin' awesome!! Thanks for taking the time to post all these fun pics! Can't wait til next Christmas!

Jessica said...

i love our family! i mean really...who else could pull this off with such great talent?

dabradberrys said...

Christmas pictures and dialog were great. Maybe next year I won't have to work and will actually be awake. I've got my song all ready to go. I thought I pulled off that spoon trick pretty well, don't you ? I'll let you know if I get out of Einstein's with a shmeared bagel. It says "no reproductions allowed". I'm going to tell them it's not a reproduction, I just have a tiny printer.

Dave, Kristen, Katelyn, Anna, and Ben McCurdy said...

I love how Katelyn is sitting in a box that says "Made in China." Classic!