Friday, May 1, 2009

Frugal Friday!

Wednesday, April 29th: Oh man! Today was such a great day, in regards to free stuff! Ali's friend, Matthew, brought Chick-Fil-A over for dinner tonight out of the goodness of his heart; Love that! FREE dinner.

My sister, Kristen, gave me the inside scoop today - literally! Baskin Robbins was offering $0.31 scoops of ice cream tonight from 5:00 -10:00 pm. After our Chick-Fil-A dinner, we headed down the street to hit up Baskin Robbins. Original price for 2 scoops of ice cream: $3.69. My price: $0.62. Total Savings: $3.07 or 83%. Good thing I worked out tonight or else I would have felt really guilty about eating Chick-Fil-A AND Baskin Robbins in the same night. Phew, close call.

3 comments:

Jana said...

chick-fil-a totally doesn't call for a work out. And the ice cream was 83% less fat because it was so cheap. You are totally okay...

dabradberrys said...

Ice cream after dinner just helps everything go down a little smoother. I think it is good for your digestion.

Next time you find a sale like that, be sure to let me know! Your dad and I would have rushed out to the nearest Baskin Robbins, even if we were already in bed.
Love, MOM

Dave, Kristen, Katelyn, Anna, and Ben McCurdy said...

Great post Britt! Can Matthew bring me some Chic-Fil-A next time he's feeling generous??!!

In response to "dabradberrys" comment. I totally called dad and left him a message about the Baskin Robbins deal! How sad to have gotten the inside scoop but not known that you did!