Thursday, February 11, 2010

Vote for Hannah and Karl!

Callie's younger sister, Hannah, is engaged to be married to Karl and they need your help. No, no, they don't need your money, country club membership or amazing voice, they just need you to click on the link below to take their Crate and Barrel Ultimate Wedding contest submission to 1st place! VOTE FOR THEM HERE, okay? No worries, you won't get any spam mail by registering, but you may get pictures of adorable pillows and vases straight to your inbox. I kid, I kid. Just vote for them, already!

You can read Hannah's blog, here. I added her to my reader because I like her style. You will, too.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

wow thanks, Brittany!!! Makes my heart swell with joy, and maybe a little more competitive spirit... so close to victory I can taste it!